1. You are the project manager of a time-sheet tool development project. The project was chartered to develop and implement a new tool that will support the staff assigned on projects. The purpose of the project is to decrease the time required to document charged hours on organizational projects. After implementing the solution you know the tool was delivered on time and under budget, but according to the organizational policy, you need to perform a post-evaluation as well. After successful data gathering you know that the new weekly average administration time is 10 minutes for each project member. Which of the following document should you use at this point to evaluate whether the project reached its purpose or not?
2. As a project manager you are managing a training management system development project. You have a path (path “A”) whose duration is close to the critical path (path “B”). All the other paths (path “C”, “D” and “E”) have considerable floats. You need to assign resources to activities. You have a four experienced and six relatively inexperienced team members who are all capable of performing all the activities. What would be the best course of action of the following while assigning the team members on activities based on the information above?
3. You are managing a project that works with short iterations. There is confusion about your role within the team, as you seem to be more of a coach than a manager. You explain the team, that your tasks include removing impediments, roadblocks and other hindering items from their environment. Your job also includes providing for the team’s needs. This is also described as which of the following?
4. What is the difference between facilitated workshops and focus groups?
5. During an estimation session you determine three scenarios for an activity. Optimistic (tO)= 8 weeks, most likely (tM)= 9 weeks, pessimistic (tP)= 14 weeks. According to the internal project management policy, you need to use the three point estimation based on triangular distribution. What is the calculated expected activity duration?
6. An activity in you network diagram has the following characteristics: ES= 16; EF= 23; LF= 28. What is the LS of the activity?
7. Top down cost estimating…
8. You are the project manager of a construction project. You need to perform a communication analysis to plan the communications management. According to the organizational chart you have 3 team leaders and every team leader coordinates 5 team members. The project is supported by three external subject matter experts (SMEs), a sponsor and one representative of the customer who suggests increasing the number of the SMEs by two. If you accept the suggestion, how many more communication channels will you add?
9. As a project manager, you have identified and analyzed risks with your team. You decided to mitigate a risk from your register and the planned action has a cost of 1.200 USD. Which of the following is true in this situation?
10. You are participating in a project that uses agile approach. Which of the following is true about agile release planning?
11. Which of the following situation is not considered as “out of control” according to the control chart?
12. Which of the following is not part of the resource management plan?
13. As a project manager you decided to collect proposals from several companies for a part of the project work. Before creating the RFPs, you selected a DBB delivery method. Which of the following is true?
14. As a project manager, you are using a classification model for stakeholders’ analysis that categorizes the stakeholders based on their level of authority and their level or concern regarding the project outcomes. What is the name of this tool or technique?
15. Agile and adaptive approaches track and review progress and performance by maintaining the…
16. As a project manager you have to following data during execution: BAC=200.000; PV=100.000; AC=120.000; EV=80.000. You are assuming that the future work will be performed at the budgeted rate. What is the estimate at completion in this case?
17. As a project manager you have 14 team members and a vendor responsible for delivering a part of the work. You are ahead of schedule, the project duration is 9 months according to the plans. The vendor informs you their delivery is going to be delayed by 2 weeks. When you check the project management plan and the schedule baseline, you analyze the situation. Based on your analysis by moving activities you see that there would be no impact to the performance measurement baseline. What should be your next action in this situation?
18. When collecting the requirements you see that the stakeholders cannot specify their requirements. You decided to obtain early feedback on requirements by providing a working model before building the product, that will be discarded after confirmation. This is called…
19. Functional and nonfunctional requirements are called…
20. Before closing the project a team member informs you that he thinks adding a new feature to the product would be reasonable and the users would appreciate it. According to his analysis the work can be performed in 4 hours. What would be the best course of action from the following in this situation?