Virtual, live online training by PMI Authorized Training Partner
The PMP is the most valuable and high demand project management certification, if you are an experienced project manager, PMP® is the perfect choice, as it is the most valuable and sought-after project management certification. The CAPM® is for project coordinators, project managers with less experience, which is perfect to start your project manager career.
Our PMI Authorized Trainers and consultants have trained over 2000 individuals in Hungary both in Hungarian and English, and based on the positive feedback, now, we also provide live online PMP and CAPM exam prep trainings for individuals all over Europe.
CAPM: 2500 EUR + VAT/ group (4-10 participants)
PMP: 2900 EUR + VAT/ group (4-10 participants) + 100 EUR/participant for official handout provided by PMI
*based on randomly surveyed participants
To be eligible for the PMP certification, you must meet the following requirements:
To be eligible for the CAPM certification, you must meet the following requirements:
The PMI exams are single choice computer-based exams. The PMP® exam consists of 180 questions and the exam duration is 230 minutes, while the CAPM consists of 150 questions and the exam duration is 3 hours. Exams are scheduled weekly. If you are not sure whether you need support during the preparation, find 20 PMP sample questions here.
Zsolt Czimbalmos, PMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP
PMI Authorized Trainer
Zsolt has 12 years project management and consultancy experience, he developed plenty of project and portfolio management work-flows for multinational companies, supported agile transformations and worked in multiple agile roles.
Domonkos Végh, CAPM, PMP
PMI Authorized Trainer
In the past 5 years Domonkos worked as consultant, project manager and product owner in IT security, IT development, marketing, HR development and RPA projects. He has trained over 400 individuals in project management.
ProMan Consulting was founded with the goal to deliver high value to our clients through training and consultancy services in the field of project/portfolio/program management, RPA, agile delivery, transformations and organizational development.
• Project, program, portfolio
• Methodologies, approaches, traditional, agile, hybrid
• Roles and responsibilities
• Organizational structures in project management
• Process groups and knowledge areas
• PMI iterative approach
• Agile mindset
• Business value
• Manage communications
• Risk management
• Stakeholder engagement
• Cost and resource planning & management
• Schedule planning & management
• Quality planning & management
• Scope management
• Integrated project planning
• Change management
• Procurement management
• Project artifacts
• Choosing the right methodology
• Project organization
• Issue tracking & management
• Knowledge sharing
• Closing project or phase
• Conflict management
• Leading the team
• Motivation & recognition
• Building & develop the team
• Removing impediments
• Common terminology & vision
• Supporting virtual teams
• Ground rules
• Emotional intelligence & team performance
• Project compliance
• Evaluate and deliver value
• External business environment changes
• Support organizational change
• Exam simulation (4 hours, 180 questions for PMP, and 3 hours, 150 questions for CAPM)
• Detailed assessment of the exam simulation
• We provide over 800 quality practice test questions with answers, free consultations when needed
• Handover of additional learning materials
Our PMI Authorized PMP®/CAPM® live online trainings (35 contact hours) contain:
To successfully pass the exam, it is essential to get routine in test-taking, therefore up until the exam we continuously support the participants. Our PMP®/CAPM® exam prep courses satisfy the 35 contact hours prerequisite determined by the PMI.
In case of any questions please contact us.
|CAPM price||2500 EUR + VAT/ group (4-10 participants)|
|PMP price||2900 EUR + VAT/ group (4-10 participants)|
+100 EUR/participant for official handout provided by PMI