Virtual, live online training by PMI Authorized Training Partner
The PMP is the most valuable and high demand project management certification, if you are an experienced project manager, PMP® is the perfect choice, as it is the most valuable and sought-after project management certification. The CAPM® is for project coordinators, project managers with less experience, which is perfect to start your project manager career.
Our PMI Authorized Trainers and consultants have trained over 2000 individuals in Hungary both in Hungarian and English, and based on the positive feedback, now, we also provide live online PMP and CAPM exam prep trainings for individuals all over Europe.
CAPM: 2500 EUR + VAT/ group (4-10 participants)
PMP: 2900 EUR + VAT/ group (4-10 participants) + 100 EUR/participant for official handout provided by PMI
*based on randomly surveyed participants
To be eligible for the PMP certification, you must meet the following requirements:
To be eligible for the CAPM certification, you must meet the following requirements:
The PMI exams are single choice computer-based exams. The PMP® exam consists of 200 questions and the exam duration is 4 hours, while the CAPM consists of 150 questions and the exam duration is 3 hours. Exams are scheduled weekly.If you are not sure whether you need support during the preparation, find 20 PMP sample questions here.
Zsolt Czimbalmos, PMP, PMI-PBA, PMI-ACP
PMI Authorized Trainer
Zsolt has 12 years project management and consultancy experience, he developed plenty of project and portfolio management work-flows for multinational companies, supported agile transformations and worked in multiple agile roles.
Domonkos Végh, CAPM, PMP
PMI Authorized Trainer
In the past 5 years Domonkos worked as consultant, project manager and product owner in IT security, IT development, marketing, HR development and RPA projects. He has trained over 400 individuals in project management.
ProMan Consulting was founded with the goal to deliver high value to our clients through training and consultancy services in the field of project/portfolio/program management, RPA, agile delivery, transformations and organizational development.
• Project, program, portfolio
• Methodologies, approaches, traditional, agile, hybrid
• Organizational structures in project management
• Process groups and knowledge areas
• PMI iterative approach, PMBOK matrix
• Pre-project work
• Business Analysis work before project
• Agile WoW – how to initiate projects in agile
• Tips & tricks for the exam
• Measuring project success
• KPIs and success criteria
• Project charter
• Stakeholder analysis
• Project management plan
• Subsidiary plans
• Levels of planning
• Project scope, scope baseline
• WBS and requirements, specification
• Project schedule management
• Schedule baseline
• Critical path, network diagrams
• Project cost management, cost baselines, reserves and CBA
• Quality and resource planning, CoQ
• Risk management, identification, analysis and risk responses
• Communication and stakeholder management planning, stakeholder analysis
• Plan procurement management, strategies, source selection criteria
• Direct and manage project work
• Knowledge management in projects
• Manage quality, quality assurance
• Acquire resources
• Manage and develop team, leadership and motivation
• Manage communications and stakeholder engagement
• Implement risk responses
• Conduct procurement
• Monitor and control project work, integrated change control
• Validate scope and formal acceptance
• Monitoring and controlling – scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, communications, risks, procurements, stakeholders
• Administrative closing, closing project, phase and termination
• Post-project work and transitions
• Exam simulation (4 hours, 200 questions)
• Detailed assessment of the exam simulation
• We provide over 800 quality practice test questions with answers, free consultations when needed
• Handover of additional learning materials created by our trainers
Our PMI Authorized PMP®/CAPM® live online trainings (35 contact hours) contain:
To successfully pass the exam, it is essential to get routine in test-taking, therefore up until the exam we continuously support the participants. Our PMP®/CAPM® exam prep courses satisfy the 35 contact hours prerequisite determined by the PMI.
In case of any questions please contact us.
|CAPM price||2500 EUR + VAT/ group (4-10 participants)|
|PMP price||2900 EUR + VAT/ group (4-10 participants)|
+100 EUR/participant for official handout provided by PMI