The Project Management Institute (PMI) was founded in 1969, to deliver value for individuals and organizations. They support more than 2,9 million professionals world-wide by publishing standards, best practices, publications, upcoming trends and by offering project management related certifications.
The most recognized credentials are clearly the Project Management Professional (PMP) and the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certifications.
The PMP is the most valuable and high demand project management certification. However, there are more than 750.000 certified individuals globally, this number is increasing continuously. If you are an experienced project manager the PMP is the perfect choice. The CAPM is for project coordinators, project managers with less experience, which is perfect to start your project manager career.
Participation fee: 240.000 HUF + VAT
Discounted fee: 216.000 HUF + VAT
To be eligible for the PMP certification, you must meet the following requirements:
To be eligible for the CAPM certification, you must meet the following requirements:
The PMI exams are multiple choice computer-based exams, the PMP contains 200 questions during 4 hours (CAPM contains 150 questions during 3 hours). Exams are scheduled weekly. If you are not sure if you need support during the preparation, find 20 PMP sample questions here.
• Project, program, portfolio
• Methodologies, approaches, traditional, agile, hybrid
• Organizational structures in project management
• Process groups and knowledge areas
• PMI iterative approach, PMBOK matrix
• Pre-project work
• Business Analysis work before project
• Agile WoW – how to initiate projects in agile
• Tips & tricks for the exam
• Measuring project success
• KPIs and success criteria
• Project charter
• Stakeholder analysis
• Project management plan
• Subsidiary plans
• Levels of planning
• Project scope, scope baseline
• WBS and requirements, specification
• Project schedule management
• Schedule baseline
• Critical path, network diagrams
• Project cost management, cost baselines, reserves and CBA
• Quality and resource planning, CoQ
• Risk management, identification, analysis and risk responses
• Communication and stakeholder management planning, stakeholder analysis
• Plan procurement management, strategies, source selection criteria
• Direct and manage project work
• Knowledge management in projects
• Manage quality, quality assurance
• Acquire resources
• Manage and develop team, leadership and motivation
• Manage communications and stakeholder engagement
• Implement risk responses
• Conduct procurement
• Monitor and control project work, integrated change control
• Validate scope and formal acceptance
• Monitoring and controlling – scope, schedule, cost, quality, resources, communications, risks, procurements, stakeholders
• Administrative closing, closing project, phase and termination
• Post-project work and transitions
• Exam simulation (4 hours, 200 questions)
• Detailed assessment of the exam simulation
• We provide over 800 quality practice test questions with answers, free consultations when needed
• Handover of additional learning materials created by our trainers
Our PMP/CAPM exam prep courses contain 6 half-day traditional classroom sessions where we provide all the required knowledge to successfully pass the exam.
The scheduling is determined with the participants on the first session generally between 9 AM to 1 PM, or 1 PM to 5 PM. During the training, the participants solve approx. 150 test questions similar to the real exam which are evaluated with the help of the PMP certified trainer.
After the traditional classroom sessions, we provide approximately 1.000 test questions, additional learning materials, and a 200-question exam simulation for individual elaboration. The next step is the evaluation of the exam simulation which takes place on a separate group session.
To successfully pass the exam it is essential to get a test routine, so until the exam we continuously support the participants. Our PMP/CAPM exam prep courses satisfy the 35 contact hours prerequisite determined by the PMI.
We offer a 10% discount for members of PMI or PMSZ and in case of enrolling 2 or more participants. If more than 4 participants would like to attend, then please contact us for tailored proposal.
If you require a revised schedule, please contact us for a quote!
We are also providing our courses for groups in EMEA, please contact us for more information!
|Price||240.000 HUF + VAT|
|Discounted price||216.000 HUF + VAT|
|Planned start dates||From Febr. 14, 2020.|
Requesting proposals is not an obligation, we contact you in 2 days after submitting the form.
Once you have enrolled, you accept to pay the participation fee after the closure of the course in 8 calendar days.
If you withdraw your participation within 10 calendar days prior to the start of the course, you agree that the supplier may charge a cancellation fee of up to 30% of the participation fee. If the participation is postponed to the next announced date the applicant will be exempted from this.
If you are not satisfied with our training and you indicate that during the first session of the course, you do not have to pay.
In case of 3 or more applicants, please contact us for a tailored proposal.
H-1118 Budapest, Kelenhegyi út 29/b.